Come experience a golf resort like none other. Only Twin Warriors Golf Club offers this one-of-a-kind, nationally ranked Gary Panks-designed course at the state's first high desert, true destination resort club.
Routed in and around 20 ancient cultural sites of previous habitation and activity, this spectacular course – ranked #49 by Golf Digest for public courses and host facility for the 42nd PGA Professional National Championship in 2009 and 2003 - has beautiful grassy knolls and ridges dotted with Juniper and Pinon Pine.
July Golf Specials at Twin Warriors
For resort guests or local New Mexico golfers, the Twin Warriors professional 18-hole course is offering several specials during the month of July. Wednesdays, golf anytime for $39.99, Fridays $69.99. For tee times between 1:00 – 2:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday-Sunday the rate is $49.99. All prices do not include tax and gratuities. Specials include cart and range balls. Note: Valid for New Mexico residents only.
The Twin Warriors Experience
Twin Warriors Golf Club, designed and developed with meticulous care and cultural sensitivity, provides both the championship golfer and the resort-style golfer a unique golfing adventure:
- 18 holes of championship golf, including the largest golf course water feature in the state with a cascading waterfall, an ancient cave dwelling and an abandoned horse corral
- "Member for a Day", which offers a level of service comparable to the most private exclusive clubs. Guests will be greeted by name and escorted from the bag drop area, through the golf shop, onto the warm-up facility and first tee.
- Course attendants and ambassadors will notify you of any unusual course conditions, ensure you have sufficient supplies onboard your cart, clean your clubs and assist you throughout the course
- GPS-equipped golf carts, with illustrations of each hole, accurate yardage to the pin, key hazards, playing tips, and even score keeping and food/beverage ordering capabilities
- Practice facility, which include a world-class driving range, two short game practice areas, practice putting green, private teaching area and learning center
- Professional clinics and corporate events by PGA/LPGA Certified Golf Professionals offer premier instructions for every player, while adding a memorable element to any gathering
- Golf shop, offering a unique shopping experience
- Atush Bar & Grille, for a perfect beginning or ending to your round of golf
Tamaya Golf Package - Book Now.
New Mexico Golf Retreat Package - Book Now.
- The Stables at Tamaya
- Tamaya Journey GeoTour
- Srai Wi Activities
- Fitness and Wellness
- Cultural Activities
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Twin Warriors Golf - Rates, Tee Times, Course Info
- Twin Warriors Golf - Clinics and Instruction
- Walking and Bike Trails
- Classic Sports
- Feast Day of the Santa Ana Pueblo
- Golf Hyatt
- Family Activities
- Camp Hyatt
- Tamaya Mist Spa & Salon